I arrived safely & soundly in Nashville this afternoon & am so happy to be staying with Katie, Bob, & Liam. I didn't get a whole lot of time with Liam since he had Tae Kwan Do right after school, & his bedtime was soon after, but I did get to see some of his TKD class, which was entertaining. I'm looking forward to seeing more on Thurs.
Yesterday was my last challenging run of my training...I did 3 faster miles with 2 miles cool-down, & Mother Nature was not about to make it easy on me. The wind was terrible! I heard from one of Liam's adult TKD classmates that there are some decent hills in the 1/2 marathon, so I hope that some of the fierce weather that I've powered through has prepared me!
I have easy 3 mile runs that I have to do tomorrow & Thurs., & then the big race on Sat.
Wish us luck!!!
-Alli
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment