Hello everyone! Welcome to Katie & Alli's Running page. We are running the Nashville Half-Marathon on April 25, 2009, which will be the first time that we've run together since high school! We will check in to post our latest training updates etc. as we prepare for the race.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I got the comment glitch figured out! Here's a post from our brother Ben:
ReplyDeleteGuys - I'm SUPER proud of you both. I tried commenting on your blog, but the dang thing wouldn't work for me. Know that I'm thinking of you both and pulling for you!
Kate, if remember to take care of those legs... keep some ice handy if you start getting big achilles/knee/shin soreness, and it's ok to take a day off. Also, drink water, eat bananas, and drink some milk now and again (the calcium helps your muscles recover and be able to flex/relax normally).
I love and miss both of you guys... if you can figure out a way to get this on your blog, that's almost exactly what I wanted to type!!
Ben
Girls,
ReplyDeleteYour mom is at my house; I sure wouldn't be able to navigate a blog myself! Here's my advice: stretch, sunscreen, and smile:)
HUGS from Moran St.,
Donna