Monday, February 23, 2009

Ok, here's my post!

Wow guys, tonight I had to do my long run that was supposed to be done on Saturday, but I didn't end up getting there - being alone with Liam.

I did 6 miles in under the recommended time, only walked .2 of a mile and just took real quick stretch breaks amidst. I feel so good! That's the farthest and most comfortable I've run so far. I had to call Alli while I was still walking out of the gym =)

Last week was interesting, with Bob out of town all week and Liam and me to ourselves. Tuesday, I did my Cardio-Strength class, which was way less strenuous compared to the week before. I'm excited for it tomorrow night. You know, you can bounce all your freakin weight on those giant yoga balls? Good times!

Wednesday, I did my first tempo run which required me to run a mile, run 3 at a faster pace and then slow back down for another mile. I was pressed for time, so I just basically ran the 3 miles at the faster pace with breaks in between and some walking. I do believe I was pretty close to death there a couple times hehe.

Thursday, I biked 10 miles - easy!

One other thing, I think I might be underpronating a little. I got a blister on my left pinky toe tonight =*(

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment