Seriously, you've been kicking butt Katie! That's awesome that you've had such positive reinforcement of the weight loss, because you know that you've also been building muscle at the same time. I'm super proud of your hard work!!! Take measurements once a week. It's more important than the lbs. in the long-run (no pun intended!). I've lost 1 1/8" off of my hips/thighs in 4 weeks. Very little change in my waist though, but we still have 10 weeks to go!
I did 6 mi. today & felt fatigued from my faster run yesterday (4 mi. @ 8:08/mi.). I did manage to get 1 of the miles sub-8:00 (7:55), but ran the other 5 more slowly. We will have some days when we are more tired than others.
I have one 8-miler left for the week. Ugh! I hate to have to do it on a treadmill, but the weather has been horrid. In the 30s with cold rain & wind. I'll see what tomorrow brings.
Great job Katie!!!
Love,
Alli
P.S. Got the I-Pod you lent me in the mail yesterday. You da best :)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment