Ok, before I picked Liam up, I flew up to the gym and did my 2 miles under time tonight. I think that's the first time that has happened! I feel really refreshed and I haven't even showered yet =P
Saturday was a real struggle. It was long run day for 5 miles. I probably only ran about 3.5 of those miles, but hey, barely went over time, managing about 13:00 per mile. I did my usual biking afterwards, which always feels really good. After all that, Bob and Liam came home with a new pair of running shoes for Bob. Needless to say, he wanted me to run the hilly .7 mile street. I didn't make that one. Maybe next time, honey!
Tomorrow is Cardio-Strength class, and even though it kicked my ass last week, I can't wait!!
~Kate
P.S. I was jammin out some Alice in Chains for my run tonight. What did you find to listen to Alli? =)
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment